Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Final Story

Yesterday we received a call from Sandy at Kids to Adopt International. She had bad news. There is a grandmother who is very hostile. Sandy's coordinator in Kazakhstan contacted her and said there is no hope that she will ever agree to have her grandchildren adopted. She told the coordinator that she has one of the grandchildren living with her and she will never allow her grandkids to be adopted by Americans. Sasha and Galina will never be allowed to join our family. It is a definate NO. Almas has been truthful with us all along. Sandy asked us to consider adopting other children but we need time to coast for a while before we can even consider delving into something like this again. We feel very void. Our most common statement is "I don't know, I just don't know".

3 Comments:

Blogger Riky said...

An extraordinary blog. Continue to keep it up to date. No better time than now to stop on this website about scommesse calcio . You'll find only scommesse calcio

8:34 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Dear Mark and Kris,
I've been following your blog, as I am in Kaz now adopting my daughter. I am devastated for you at this latest news. I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. I send you all best wishes, and I hope that you will find the right path for yourselves to move forward on.
With much sympathy,
Alison McLean

9:29 AM  
Blogger sarahlangley59061166 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home